This course can be scheduled to meet your specific requirements. For more information about this course
or to schedule a class, please contact us at (800) 423-8433 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Automobile collisions involving pedestrians present complex issues for crash investigators. This course is for experienced law enforcement traffic homicide investigators or reconstruction professionals who may investigate pedestrian vs. automobile collisions. This course includes case studies involving simulated pedestrian/auto crashes at our Riverside Campus.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) requirements Course #78018.
Please fax documents to (979) 862-2788 or send an email to email@example.com
- Collision scene/evidence assessment
- Introduction to pedestrian equations
- Pedestrian conspicuity
- Review of basic collision investigation concepts as they apply to pedestrian/auto collisions
- The human anatomy and medical terminology
- The pedestrian/driver/environment relationship
- Vehicle profiles and pedestrian impact orientations
- Law enforcement homicide investigators and reconstruction professionals
40.00 Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
Phone: (979) 845-6677 | Toll-Free: (800) 423-8433 | Fax: (979) 862-2788
Bryan/College Station Texas Training Facilities